RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

kaLabing AdwAnG aLdO DOCE

I felt so empty...ng"emo mode" bcoz of so many things.... after 1 trial... meron nanaman....di maubusan... pro just what terej said...testings, pressures and challenges are part of our daily lives, i must learn how to overcome...whew!

Despite of all these testings, I am blessed becoz i know after all of these, after all the storms, there will always be a rainbow! I will stand by God's grace....

Salamat sa Reload... I am filled with joy again!

the word was connected to my situation... thank u Lord!
"Do not let satan steal your joy in serving the Lord!"
"Beat ur flesh and be in the Spirit always!"

1 comments:

pasto♛ej said...

JOY in its perfect form, comes from the Father =) let's be filled!

pasto♛ej said...

JOY in its perfect form, comes from the Father =) let's be filled!

Post a Comment