RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

KaLabiNgMeTunG a aLdO---How to evangelize?

It’s klosel tym! I met my gurlz and some of der gurlz at ppark….while talking to Jessyl.... Langga, Joyce, Kilet and Jabee did their best to share to the new batch of encounter gurlz on how to evangelize…I am glad to see them working together and leading with joy in their hearts….

Jessyl n I talked and again…. Restoration! Thank you Lord! I love challenges…. It makes me grow more in faith and in love with the Lord! I am truly learning!

Jabee and I talked---- we had some misunderstandings but thank God b4 we went home everything went well. I need to guide her more….thanks terej 4 always der to listen….

I shared to my klosel about how to overcome our stumbling blocks…thanks pas…

How to evangelize? Easy….wdjd! easy by God’s grace! Amen!

  • Wud u consider urself as a good person?
  • Do u know the 10 commandments?
  • Judgement: Guilty or not Guilty?
  • Destinty: heaven or hell?

1 comments:

pasto♛ej said...

fluid...

pasto♛ej said...

fluid...

Post a Comment