RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

KawALoNg aLdO---Insecurities no more

I felt the insecurities when I read the blogs of my sisters, they are so good…to tell you frankly, I am not a blogger, I find it hard to express my thoughts through writing but I have to submit to my leader and I know God wants me to learn something…. …to express myself through blogging.

Awhile ago, I admit, I let satan entertain my thoughts, I felt bad and experienced the so-called low self esteem. I experienced envy and jealousy, but then again, just like what pastor Ruffy told us during the Sunday Service, we must fight the battle within our minds.

Fighting the battle means choosing the things we think and the things we instill in our minds. I remember what I’ve learned from what I’ve read and said during the post encounter lesson7… we are more than conquerors! We must think as conquerors! we must choose to be conquerors!

Now?

ichose not to be insecure

ichose to be happy

ichose to be strong

ichose to be positive

ichose to be faithful

ichose to be great

ichose to love God

ichose to love people

ichose to grow

ichose to care

ichose to multiply

ichose to seek the Lord

ichose to go to the next level

ichose to be patient

ichose to be humble

ichose to desire for more of Him

ichose to be thirsty and hungry for more

ichose to be excellent for the Lord

ichose to be sugapa for Jesus

ichose to listen

ichose to wait

ichose integrity

ichose…..and will continue to choose the best things God prepared for me!!!

AJA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment