RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

KaPitunG aLdO- Overcoming my Stumbling Blocks

Thanks pastor and temerlyn for building a pulpit 4 us!

Teary-eyed after hearing the wally of our pastor…. “Merlyn and I felt the pressures especially during the early stage of the transition, but u know what makes us go on with the vision? It’s because of you, we are thinking about you.”

Hahahay thanks pas!!!!

Right there and then I realized I am so selfish! I did not care about the next generation…. what will happen to them if di ako magtarong! Hahahay… all along pla I always look at myself, selfish!

But then again, thank God I am learning!!!!

I will overcome my stumbling blocks! How? I will always remember that:

  • The road to my goal is not smooth, straight nor easy.

  • Satan is always behind the stumbling blocks.

  • These stumbling blocks are common to man.

  • It is our choice to resist temptations and overcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment